TITLE: Sr InfoSec Security Engineer
LOCATION: REMOTE (PST working hours)
PAY: Target salary for this role is $130,000 and varies based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Sr Security Engineer for a full-time opportunity with great benefits.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 5+ years or equivalent experience as a fullstack developer with direct, work-related security expertise
- 5+ years of working in a version control environment (GIT)
- Knowledge of role management, RBAC, and SSO configuration in cloud environments
- Experience with AWS componentry and experience working with AWS-related security tooling
- Strong communication skills and internal customer service
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large Fortune 500 company with an excellent reputation and culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.