TITLE: Senior Full stack Developer – React, PHP, Symfony
PAY: Target salary for this role is $100,000 and $120,000 annually but may vary based on experience.
ProFocus is searching for a Senior Full stack Developer – React, PHP, Symfony for a full-time position at a digital consulting agency in Portland, OR.
This is a Senior level Full Stack Developer role with great pay and is responsible for work on production client projects with a team of in-house developers to problem solve, validate, estimate, and build web and mobile applications. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- You will work with the Solution Architect on development projects in a variety of languages and frameworks (React, PHP, Symfony, API platform, etc)
- You will work on production client projects with a team of in-house developers to problem solve, validate, estimate, and build web and mobile applications.
- You will follow best practices and technical solutions with regard to coding standards, design patterns, and placement/flow of business logic.
- You will report to your project managers on your progress and keep the team up-to-date on your work.
- You will work with the internal QA department to submit your work for testing and correct reported deficiencies.
- You will identify and escalate risks (budget, deadline, ambiguity, etc) to the project manager.
- You will troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product for existing and developed applications.
- You will answer questions and provide direction to other team members both verbally and in written communication.
- You will think holistically and collaborate on solution design with clients, producers, and solution architects.
- You will provide peer mentorship and on-the-job training with the team.
- Experience building web and/or mobile applications.
- You can implement external integrations using RESTful APIs as well as create your own endpoints.
- Functional knowledge of querying relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc).
- Can navigate and configure cloud infrastructures (AWS, GCP, etc)
- You’re accountable and find yourself in the constant pursuit of bettering your skills.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Experience working in a delivery-driven agency environment
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a mid-sized and well-regarded company with an excellent benefits and culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.