TITLE: Sr Developer, Cloud Technologies – Oracle Cloud, ERP, HCM
LOCATION: Vancouver, WA/ remote
PAY: Target pay for this role is $110,000-$120, 000 plus annual bonus, but may vary based on experience.
ProFocus is searching for a Sr Developer, Cloud Technologies – Oracle Cloud, ERP, HCM for a direct hire salaried position in the Portland metro area or remote.
This is a senior level Developer role with great pay and is responsible for working closely with Support Manager, BA and Business owners to identify and resolve issues relating to reports, Integrations and Custom processes.
Providing hands on development and support to the business customers, including those in Finance, Procurement and HCM (Human Capital Management), while coordinating with partner/vendor resources onsite and offshore to deliver operations excellence.
. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Help in implementation and Support Oracle ERP Cloud Financials including GL, AP, AR, FA, PO, Tax, and CM.
- Support ERP Financial and HCM Cloud Custom integration and reports.
- Support business units during Finance and HCM systems integration project life cycle (discovery, CRP/UAT testing, go-live and post go-live). Using Dell Boomi and Oracle Integration Cloud platforms.
- Work closely with Enterprise Applications Management team (other functional leads, developers, support), DBA, P&O Systems and business leads to promote technical and functional upgrades, and best practices/industry standards.
- Focus on continuous improvement to drive a seamless, modernized associate/user experience.
- Enable support and maintenance processes and special business events to end users’ teams. Work on multiple tasks simultaneously among changing priorities.
- Participate in the analysis, design, develop, testing, and implementation activities within the areas of responsibility.
- Assist, mentor and train other team members.
- Work closely with Oracle, Dell Boomi support teams and support manager to address enhancements, incidents, and service Request, ensuring proper prioritization.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- 5-7 years of experience in enterprise application development, ERP systems
- Five years of experience in Oracle ERP Cloud SaaS and PaaS platforms, ERP Finance and/or HCM knowledge or combination with strong analytical and technical skills are required.
- Five years of technical skills as Sr. Developer in Oracle Finance Cloud, HCM (Workday) and integration platforms like Dell Boomi and Oracle Integration Cloud Gen 2.0 are required, with experience working with Business users and Customer SMEs to understand requirements with strong SQL/PLSQL skills.
- Exposure to ERP Financial Cloud Custom (i.e., GL, AP, AR, FA, PO, Tax, CM and Basic HCM Modules) support, integration and reports with strong Cloud BI Publisher and OTBI skills, publisher diagnostics skills and/or integration processes are required.
- Demonstrated capabilities in Integration design, unit test scripts and working with functional teams are required.
- Support experience with basic HCM modules (i.e., Benefits, Core HR, Learning, Compensation) is required.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or Information Systems is preferred.
- Experience working in a cross functional organization and interfacing with multiple business units
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Previous work experience in health, healthcare , or petcare industry
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large, well-established company, a market-leader with an excellent benefits, reputation and culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.