TITLE: Sr Business Systems Analyst
LOCATION: REMOTE (PST working hours)
PAY: Target pay for this role is $65 – 75+/- per hour and varies based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for an experienced Business Systems Analyst who excels at data mapping and bringing order to chaos for a 3 month (project discovery stage) W2 contract with competitive pay and benefits.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 5-10+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient in gathering requirements, working with variety of stakeholders and diving into data analysis between systems
- Strong data mapping experience, ideally within the eCommerce product space
- Ability to retain and document variety of technical requirements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Can work well under pressure with personal initiative
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.