TITLE: Sr Business Analyst
LOCATION: REMOTE (working PST core hours)
PAY: Target pay for this role is **between $45 and $55** per hour and varies based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for an experienced Business Analyst for a 6-month W-2 contract with competitive benefits and intention to convert to full-time with our client who is headquartered in Portland, Oregon.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
- 3+ years of emphasis on documenting business processes and system requirements.
- Experience and depth of knowledge with Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O (latest experience – could have AX) and ERP implementation is required.
- Experience in the development of business process scripts and/or hands-on experience with the configuration of business applications.
- Experience in structured process or tools with enterprise application testing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client has a passion for the outdoors.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.