TITLE: Senior Business Analyst – Business Processes, ERP/CRM, Low Code workflow systems
LOCATION: Remote (PST Time zone is preferred)
PAY: Target pay for this role is $110,000 – 140,000 Annually but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Senior Business Analyst for a fully remote and direct hire position.
- This is a Senior level role with great pay and is responsible for implementing business processes in an ERP environment, facilitating and leading stakeholder meetings, and articulating industry best practices. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst working with ERP systems (Finance, Order fulfilment, CRM)
- Minimum of 2+ years working with a low code workflow system (QuickBase, Appian, Apex, etc.)
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Information Systems or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a cross functional organization
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a mid-sized, and fast-growing company with an excellent excellent culture
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.