TITLE: BI Developer Senior – ETL, Azure, SQL
LOCATION: Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for this role is **between $60-$80** per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a BI Developer Senior – ETL, Azure, SQL for a full-time contract at a public sector organization supporting public health services in Portland, OR.
- This is a Senior level BI Developer role with great pay and is responsible for developing complex ETL routines to load a dimensional star schema (and supporting layers) inclusive of data quality, error handling, and logging processes, and determining strategies for data integrity validation processes. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
• Develop complex ETL routines to load a dimensional star schema (and supporting layers) inclusive of data quality, error handling, and logging processes
• Determine strategies for data integrity validation processes
• Resolve difficult design and development issues
• Remain current on new ETL techniques and methodologies and communicate trends.
• Assess requirements for completeness and accuracy and determine if requirements are actionable for the ETL team
• Conduct impact assessment and determine the size of effort based on requirements
• Identify necessary changes to current business and data integration processes
• Communicate risks and ensure understanding of these risks
- 7 years of experience in IT Development
- Advanced experience in ETL development
- * Advanced experience with Azure and Azure DevOps
* Advanced experience in data warehousing design, BI concepts and best practices
* Advanced experience in job scheduling tool / scheduling tasks and processes
* Advanced experience in programming languages such as C# and Python
* Advanced experience in SQL programming including stored procedures, query plans, functions, views, indexes and triggers
* Advanced experience building ETLs for loading data for reporting
* Advanced experience in database modeling, data conversion and ETL tools such as SSIS Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent practical and relevant experience
- Experience working in a public sector cross-functional organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Previous work experience in public health or healthcare
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large public organization with an excellent reputation and culture doing important work to make a difference in the local community.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.