TITLE: Senior Business Intelligence Business Systems Analyst – Azure, ETL, Epic
LOCATION: Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $60 and $90 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Business Intelligence Business Systems Analyst Senior for a Full-time contract role at a public sector organization supporting public health services in Portland, OR.
- This is a Senior level Business Systems Analyst role with great pay and is responsible for production support and working with Health Department to implement small, medium and large scale BI projects. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- This BI BSA is responsible for production support and working with our Health Department to implement small, medium and large scale BI projects. This BI BSA will provide a range of analytical, consultative, and coordination services. This BI BSA serves as a key liaison between business partners and Information Technology staff. This BI BSA is expected to communicate our Health Department staff to understand their business needs from a strategic perspective and apply a wide range of technologies to address them. This BI BSA will manage customer requests for IT services, provide business process analysis, consultation or redesign, and manage assigned projects. This BI BSA will write business cases, requirements documents, develop total cost of ownership estimates, plan and conduct testing, and manage a portfolio for the Health Department.
- 7 years of experience as IT Business Systems Analyst
- * Advanced experience doing BSA work for the Health industry
* Advanced experience with project coordination and project management
* Advanced experience with Azure and Azure DevOps
* Advanced experience in data warehousing design, BI concepts and best practices
* Advanced experience working with developers to build ETLs for loading data for reporting
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent practical and relevant experience.
- * Tableau experience
* SSRS experience
* Power BI experience
- Experience working in a public or healthcare organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large public organization with an excellent reputation and culture doing important work to make a difference in the local community.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.