TITLE: Senior Business Intelligence BSA – Tableau, ETL, Azure DevOps
LOCATION: Portland, OR/ Remote
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $45 and $63 per hour but may vary based on experience.
This is a Senior level BI BSA role with great pay and is responsible for working closely with business stakeholders to understand their needs and strategically implement tools and solutions.
Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- This Sr BI BSA will conduct impact assessment, identify necessary changes to current business and data integration processes. Communicate risks, develop project plans and schedules with appropriate tasks, resources, milestones, and timelines to implement the IT solution. Monitor projects and communicate status to different departments.
- 7 years of experience as an IT BSA
- Advanced experience with Tableau, SSRS, ETLs, Azure, Azure Devops
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated equivalent experience is required
- Experience working in a healthcare organization organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large public organization with an excellent reputation and culture doing important work to make a difference in the local community.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.