TITLE: Sr. Backend Go Engineer
LOCATION: Remote (EST Schedule)
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $100K and $150K annually but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Sr. Backend Go Engineer for a full time remote position.
- This is a Senior level Go Engineer role with great pay and is responsible for writing code, assist with product roadmap planning, and mentor jr. engineers. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Exciting opportunity to make an impact and lead by example in a fast pace startup environment.
- Minimum of 7 years in building Products or Systems
- 2+ years of experience in Go Programming
- The ideal candidate is someone who enjoy solving problems, ability to work alone, keep up with the flow of a startup environment, collaborative, and is looking to make an impact
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with AWS, CI/CD, WebSockets and WebRTC
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a cross functional organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Previous work experience in Product and Systems
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a small growing company with a great culture and ability to grow with company
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws