TITLE: Sr. Architect, Cybersecurity
LOCATION: Remote, PST Time Zone
PAY: Target salary for this role begins at $140,000 annually and is dependent upon the candidates experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Sr. Architect, Cybersecurity for a full-time direct hire role. This role is remote until further notice. Core working hours will be PST.
- This is a Senior Level Cybersecurity Architect role with great pay and is responsible for defining Data Security standards and frameworks to support the evolving global regulatory landscape. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Leverage security standards and frameworks in providing guidance to business segments for protecting business growth with securing digital experiences by design.
- Use threat intel, audit feedback, vulnerability insights, and more conjunction with trends to identify improvements
- 10 years of experience in cyber security or information security.
- Experience in a large corporation is required.
- Understanding of major data privacy regulations (i.e., GDPR) is required.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with security controls for common platforms and devices, including Windows, Linux and network equipment.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science or other IT related technical Degree preferred.
- CISSP or CISSP-ISSAP Certification preferred.
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a highly-respected market leader with an excellent reputation and culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.