Sr. 3rd Party Security Assessor – InfoSec
ProFocus is searching for a Sr. 3rd Party Security Assessor – InfoSec for a 6 month contract to hire or direct hire opportunity in Portland, OR.
- Position entails: Development of API’s using Node.js for interfaces to expose data. Front and Back end test automation. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Target pay for the Sr. 3rd Party Security Assessor – InfoSec is $55-$60 per hour
- Portland, OR with remote flexibility 1-2 days a week
- Experience building and improving maturity of 3rd party information security programs
- Proven experience in reviewing security posture of 3rd parties and language in contractual agreements (such as business associate agreements -BAA- and master service agreements – MSA)
- Must be able to summarize and present results of assessment to executive teams
- Comfortable dealing with conflict and negotiating remediation plans
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas
NICE TO HAVES:
- Sound technical background including expertise in Cloud based services and shared model of responsibility
- Experience implementing/deploying GRC tools
- Experience in healthcare
- Has worked for provider of consumer services
- Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.