TITLE: Solutions Architect
LOCATION: Beaverton, Oregon
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $45 and $65 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for Solutions Architect (also known as an IT Generalist) with a solid work history for a contract to hire position in Beaverton, Oregon.
- This is an experienced senior level position requiring more than 5 years experience. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
• 5+ years of proven System Administration, Desktop Administration and Network Administration experience.
• Experience with Windows Administration and Active Directory [data center and cloud].
• Experience with Exchange Server [data center and cloud].
• Experience working in a security compliant environment (HIPAA, PCI, NIST or ITAR). Plus if you have NIST or ITAR experience.
• Experience Administering a multi-site vCenter clustered environment
• Competency in virtualization data storage management. Experience with Synology and Nimble products desired.
• Familiarity with Administration of Veeam Backup and Availability suite tools.
• Strong understanding of Layer 2 technologies a must
• Experience with Microsoft Azure hypervisor platform and Microsoft 365 SaaS products
• SalesForce.Com administration experience a plus
• Cisco Call Manager a plus
• Understanding of Firewalls, Palo Alto a plus.
• Enterprise Multi-Factor Authentication experience.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a medium-sized company with excellent benefits and culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]