TITLE: Sr. Software Engineer – C# & WPF
LOCATION: Beaverton, Oregon
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $110,000 and $130,000 annually but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for Sr. Software Engineer with strong experience in C# and WPF for a full time position in Beaverton, Oregon.
- This is an experienced senior level position requiring more than 5 years of development experience. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 5+ years of experience in software development in C# with strong experience in WPF or similar UI technologies
- Other key skills: ASP.NET (or MVC)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a cross functional organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Previous work experience in device and R&D companies is preferred.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a medium-sized company with excellent benefits and culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws
- ach based, not a “correct answer” but is the approach correct.