TITLE: Software Development Engineer – C#, SQL Server, ETL, SAP
PAY: Target pay for this role is $50-70 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Software Development Engineer with experience in the following: C#, SQL Server, ETL, SAP for a 3 to 6-month contract.
- This is a Senior level software development role with great pay and is responsible for helping the client with several identified projects and task. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Help the team transition to Pull-Requests and code-reviews
- Conduct Actual Code Reviews
- Pair with existing C# engineer from time to time as appropriate
- Enhance and maintain about 24 C# tools. Some require security reviews, maintenance, and general code reviews.
- Upgrade older COM interfaces as originally supported by SAP Business One to newer endpoints that are currently SOAP but will soon be transitioned to Restful
- Re-engineer ETL process pulls in EDI data from CommerceHub
- 5 years C# development experience
- SQL Server ETL development experience
- Experience in SAP
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or demonstrate equivalent experience.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a small and growing company.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.