TITLE: SDET – Software Development Engineer in Test
LOCATION: Remote for now.
PAY: Target pay for this role is $90K per year but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a SDET – Software Development Engineer in Test with experience in .Net, Framework, Python, Oracle, AWS for a full time position.
- This is a Experienced level SDET – Software Development Engineer in Test role with great pay and benefits and is responsible to work with business analysts, developers, and other quality assurance testers throughout a product’s development cycle to ensure software quality. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- The SDET will develop test automation code in a hybrid cloud environment and thoroughly test systems to identify faulty components, continually checking for vulnerabilities. The SDET will write test plans, automation scripts, and test cases, while also performing manual testing as needed, directly correlated with quality assurance strategy.
- Three or more years of experience in software development for testing and test automation.
- Two or more years of software development experience.
- Knowledge of programming languages, database concepts, and product, data and user interface design principles.
- A bachelor’s degree in information technology or a related field.
- Other combinations of education and experience demonstrating the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the work will also be considered.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a mid-sized company with a passion for helping their customers.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.