TITLE: Software Development Engineer .Net, C#, Java, API
LOCATION: Remote until further notice – will require return to office
PAY: Target pay for this role is $90-115K but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Software Development Engineer C#, .Net Core, API Design for a full-time position in Salem, OR.
- This is an Senior level Software Development role with great pay, awesome benefits and great people and is responsible for C#, .Net and Java development, API design and integrations. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Design, write, document, and test complex programs in adherence with company software development methodology and standards. Apply structured system design methods according to the company’s development methodology for large system projects with a high degree of complexity.
- Lead large, complex project/s utilizing project management best practices. Determine resource requirements, support the selection of project participants, identify barriers, establish objectives, prepare action plans, and target areas for implementation. Conduct follow up reviews to evaluate success.
- Team with business analysts to gather business and system process requirements. Analyze data to provide a framework of understanding for design requirements. Develop program design documents in accordance with published standards.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, revise, and test existing computer software, repairing defects to ensure programs continue to meet business partner expectations and needs.
- 5 years of experience in .Net, C# and Java development
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with large system development projects and cross functional teams
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Five or more years of software development and design experience demonstrating knowledge of web-based design principles and relational database management systems.
- A bachelor’s degree in information technology or a related field.
- Other combinations of education and experience demonstrating the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the work will also be considered.
- Experience working on large system projects and in a cross functional organization.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a established and growing company with awesome benefits, great people who are mission-driven to enhance the lives of others.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.