TITLE: .NET Developer
LOCATION: Vancouver, Washington
PAY: Target salary for this role is $105,000 – $110,000 but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for an experienced .NET Developer for a full-time position with great benefits in Vancouver, Washington.
- This is a .NET developer role who will play a critical role in implementing new technology such as creating an intranet, contract management system, etc.. while also supporting legacy technology.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 3-5+ years of experience developing applications utilizing C# and the .NET Framework 4.0+
- ASP.NET MVC 5.0 or experience with other MVC frameworks
- Experience working with relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server) and Access including writing complex queries and stored procedures
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a mid-size company with an excellent reputation and culture. They value curiousity, business acumen, empathy and accountability.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.