TITLE: Full Stack Developer – C#/.Net, Azure, and SQL
LOCATION: Beaverton, OR
PAY: Target pay for this role is $100,000 – 130,000 but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Full stack developer for a Permanent, full time role at a fast growing company in Beaverton, OR.
- This Software Developer is responsible for implementing cloud-based desktop, web, and mobile solutions with Microsoft’s Windows Azure Cloud Computing Technology. The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of the Microsoft.NET technology stack be a self-motivated, technically adept team player. It is important that they be a creative, solutions-based programmer with strong communication, collaboration and development skills
- 2+ years of experience in C# and Microsoft.NET Technology Stack
- Minimum of 1 year of exposure to Microsoft Azure
- Skilled in Database technologies – MS SQL or Oracle (T-SQL or PL/SQL)
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a Fast growing company
- Previous experience working in the Finance Industry
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a Mid Sized company with an excellent pay, great PTO, and a good work/life balance
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.