TITLE: Software Architect – Remote Opportunity
LOCATION: Fully Remote
PAY: Target pay for this role is 175,000 – 190,000 + Bonus, depending on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Software Architect for a direct hire and fully remote role
- This is a Senior level Architect position with good pay and would work on this companies’ infrastructure team and help to build out their logistics platform. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience as a Software Architect
- Experience working in a fast growing startup
- Experience working with a wide variety of programming and/or scripting languages
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work cross functionally across the organization
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Previous experience working with Retail and/or Ecommerce companies is nice to have
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a fast growing company with an excellent culture!
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.