TITLE: Service Desk Technician
LOCATION: Vancouver, Washington
PAY: Target salary for this role is $52,000 but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Service Desk Technician for a full-time position with great benefits in Vancouver, Washington.
- This is a Junior to Mid level Service Desk Technician role who has great technical skills and troubleshooting skills, and who thrives in a fast-pace, high ticket environment.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Serve as the first point of contact for internal users seeking technical assistance over the phone or via ticket. Issues range from setting up new computers, printers, configuring software and access to computer systems.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through remote desktop and command line tools.
- Walk the user through troubleshooting tasks over the phone or through writing to help identify the problem remotely. Then determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by the person over the phone.
- Take ownership of issues and provide a solution for any problems discovered.
- Manage an active workload of a minimum of 60 tickets (issues) plus any additional project work
- Follow-up with users on any un-resolved issues in a timely fashion.
- 1+ years of help desk technician or other customer support role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or an IT related discipline, other disciplines applicable
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues with an even and cool tempered approach.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a mid-size company with an excellent reputation and culture. They value curioisity, business acumen, empathy and accountability.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.