PAY: Target pay for this role is between $110 and $140K but may vary based on experience.
- This is a Senior level Server-Side role with great pay and is responsible for supporting the development, maintenance, testing strategy and standards of our new releases and technical updates. . Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Collaborate with the game development team to coordinate game functionality updates with corresponding content updates.
- Contribute to the architecture of strategic initiatives, with specific focus on our gamer’s experience.
- Play an active role in briefing sessions, supporting others to deliver high quality work that aligns with our wider business objectives and player needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of professional software development experience (Mix of Game Development and Web Development strongly preferred).
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment as we do no sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working with a remote team
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Previous work experience in gaming or creative industry
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a rapidly growing organization who is building the future of gaming. They are known for their positive culture and desire to support one another.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.