TITLE: Senior Technical Lead – Oracle cloud, Azure, Dell Boomi
LOCATION: Remote, Vancouver, WA
PAY: Target salary for this role is $130-140,000 but may vary based on experience.
ProFocus is searching for a Senior Technical Lead – Oracle cloud, Azure, Dell Boomi for a full time, salaried, direct hire position in the Portland metro area or remote.
This is a Senior level Technical Lead role with great pay and will:
- Provide technical leadership to teams across their area of expertise (Information Systems Development, IT Operations, Infrastructure) to complete projects as assigned by EAM Director.
- Act as technical mentor to associates, supporting adoption and alignment in new and current system rollouts.
- Provide technical excellence and innovation while working closely with the enterprise architecture team to ensure appropriate system integrations, development standards, new product evaluations, automation and technology optimizations.
Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Collaborate with Enterprise IT Managers and Leads, and application development leads to guide technical teams through the plan, execution, and support of projects and initiatives.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to the Enterprise Information Systems teams (Information Systems Development, IT Operations and Infrastructure), working to design, estimate, develop, test, and troubleshoot solutions.
- Develop technical SLA’s, KPI’s, monitoring strategies and capacity plans as well as create work assignments for technical resources, looking for automation opportunities in enterprise technology framework and help in building automation in appropriate areas.
- Partner with the business units Enterprise Application (EA) and Development teams to manage and facilitate improvements to the enterprise architecture.
- Lead Corporate EA Team, while conducting technical reviews to enable design decisions, technical standards and UX standards, coordinating integration testing efforts and deployment of builds to test labs.
- Collaborate with other IT technical leaders to institute continuous process improvement standards and methodologies.
- Plan, align with other tech leads and report activities and progress on assigned tasks.
- Conduct technical reviews and provide feedback focused towards “ease of supportability, easy to scale/integrate and most importantly stable solutions with least operations issues” for future technology needs of business.
- Ensure critical production issues are escalated appropriately and resolutions are monitored to completion.
- Work on multiple tasks simultaneously among changing priorities.
- Create automation approaches for future technology, systems monitoring and error handling.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- 12-15 years of hands-on experience in enterprise application development
- Five years of experience in Enterprise Architecture Services for various IT systems are required.
- Three years of experience with ARB management, business process automation (i.e., RPA/AI), custom application support are required.
- Tier One and Tier Two technical support for enterprise applications and/or cloud enablement and administration are required.
- Experience in a lead role working with Enterprise Applications Systems Architecture in technology footprint such as Oracle Cloud, Service Now, Coupa, Dell Boomi and/or Azure Cloud is required.
- Time as an Enterprise Systems Lead/Architect providing IT solutions including virtualization with experience on latest platforms (Dell Boomi, Oracle Cloud and Azure) is required.
- Health care background (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.) with PMRI and/or medical records management experience, lab services and awareness of medical devices is required.
- Strong interest in AI and RPA is preferred.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems is preferred.
- Experience working in a enterprise/cross functional organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Previous work experience in health or hospital services industries
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large, well-established company, a market-leader with an excellent benefits, reputation and culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.