TITLE: SR SW Engineer with C#, Android NDK, and MVC
LOCATION: Remote – west coast
PAY: Target base for this role is between $100 – $150K depending on the experience you bring to the team.
- ProFocus is searching for a Senior SW Engineer with development skills in C#, Android NDK and MVC for a direct hire role that is remote.
- This is a Senior level role with great pay and is responsible for building secure IoT systems and architecting systems using technologies such as AWS, SQL, MQTT, REST and SSL.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Experience with Android NDK
- Programming languages: C#, C++, Java or Ruby
- Strong understanding of design paradigms such as MVC
- iOS SDK experience
- UI framework experience such as Vue and React Native
- Desire to significantly contribute to a project that will have immediate impact
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience in application development and IoT
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience interfacing with Bluetooth LE devices in Android and iOS
- Embedded SW development experience in C/C++
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a leader in the IoT space with a great culture and people who really want to make an impact!
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.