TITLE: Senior Software Engineer – C++
LOCATION: Vancouver, WA (Remote is possible)
PAY: Target pay for this role is $130,000 – 160,000 but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Senior Software engineer with extensive C++ experience for a direct hire/full time role
- This is a Mid to Senior level C++ Engineer with great pay and is responsible developing a new proprietary video processing pipeline. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Strong knowledge of modern C++ / Python
- Proficiency with WinAPI or MacAPI
- Familiarity with Cocoa (Objective-c++);
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Etc.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of modern CMake;
- Experience with multimedia/video/metadata processing;
- Experience with WDK (Windows Driver Kit).
- Experience working with AOSP
- Experience with OpenCV
- Background in image processing, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Etc.
- Master’ degree or PhD Preferred
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.