TITLE: Sr. Software Architect – San Jose, CA
LOCATION: San Jose, CA
PAY: Target pay for this role is $193,000 – 222,500 annuals (With Bonus and stock options) but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Senior Software Architect for a full-time permanent role in San Jose, CA
- This is a Senior level Software architect role with great pay and is responsible for end to end architecting and road mapping for the domain to support the overall strategy. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Create and maintain architectural artifacts for the domain
- Deliver on a fluid, end-to-end vision for how data will flow through the ecosystem to enable seamless, near real-time workflow integration, as well as support “big data” initiatives
- Become an expert in the domain covered by our existing applications, and within our industry
- Be hands-on, especially with initial/ongoing new implementation work
- Ensure all non-functional aspects of the solution are addressed; including scalability, availability, security, maintainability and supportability
- 5+ years of experience in architecting
- A good understanding of industry standards and best practice techniques to build and maintain architectures/designs
- SaaS Experience (This will be working across all 20 different products)
- 5+ years of architecting experience
- A strong background in architecture/design and currently be working in a similar role, in a forward thinking and fast paced business
- Expertise architecting cloud native solutions
- Tech skills:
- Java/C#, Node.js, React, Redux, ES6, Hibernate / Entity Framework, SQL, NoSQL, Docker / Kubernetes, AWS / GCP / Azure
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a Global organization, and strong experience with SaaS products
- Previous work experience in Automotive Inventorying Industry
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.