TITLE: Senior Quick Base Developer – Certification a plus, familiar with programming languages and data structures
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $90 and $105K but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Senior Quick Base Developer for a direct hire role that can be fully remote. Candidate must have 5+ years of experience with high level understanding of Quick Base and its various applications.
- This is a Senior level role with great pay and is responsible for building the application functionality with specific requirements and implementing tasks to complete Quick Base solutions. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
Communicate Quick Base designs and architecture constructs to users
Evaluate systems documentation to enhance clarity
Create integrations between multiple existing Quick Base solutions
- 5 + years of experience working with Quick Base
- Minimum of 3+ years working with data structures
- High level of understanding Quick Base and its various applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated to complete tasks alone or with a team
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with MS SQL and Access
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced organization
- Quick Base Developer Certification
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a fast-growing organization located in 7 cities nationwide. They have won many awards for having a great culture!
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.