TITLE: Senior Product Manager
- Strategist in a software development environment
- Agile experience
- Manage diverse teams in 2 locations
PAY: Target pay for this role is $50 – 58/hour
- ProFocus is searching for a Senior Product Manager for a 3-6 month contract. Candidate will bring experience managing diverse teams in 2 locations, familiar with a software development environment, Agile, and supply chain/logistics. This is a Portland, OR role working remotely at present.
- This is a Senior level role and is responsible for strategy, driving projects, and creating roadmaps. Please email your resume so we discuss.
- Experience managing Agile teams of 5-8 individuals with roughtly 5 teams.
- Teams consist of Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Engineers.
- Responsible for creating roadmaps, high level strategies, and bouncing between teams to drive deliverables.
- Experience working in supply chain or logistics would be great.
- 5 years of experience in Product Management dealing with high level stakeholders.
- Agile, strategist, and roadmap creation.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with SDLC and Agile.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in diverse organization
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large, established company offering exciting opportunities for someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment with very talented team members.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.