TITLE: Senior Data Engineer – ETL/ELT, SQL and Python or Java
LOCATION: This is a remote role.
PAY: Target pay for this role may vary based on experience and location of the candidate.
- ProFocus is searching for a Senior Data Engineer with proven experience in ETL/ELT, SQL and Python or Java for a remote, direct hire role.
- This is an Experienced/Senior level Data Engineer role with great compensation and is responsible for developing a world-class analytics capability to enable efficient collection, aggregation, and delivery of data across a wide range of sources. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Lead the development of optimal data pipeline architecture
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide insights into key business performance metrics
- 5-10 years of experience in SW development or analytics with at least 5 dedicated to data engineering
- Expert knowledge of ETL/ELT and streaming data tools with broad knowledge of open-source tools
- Advanced proficiency in OOP (Python preferred)
- Expert knowledge of SQL and cloud database administration
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Statistics, Information Systems or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Hand on experience with graph databases (Neo4j) preferred
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples – GitHub link
- Experience authoring automated ML pipelines is strongly preferred
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is an established company with an exciting new subsidiary. Their mission is led by technologists and scientists using innovative technology for good. Be a part of this global momentum!
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.