TITLE: Data Business Systems Analyst
LOCATION: REMOTE (PST working hours)/Hillsboro, Oregon
PAY: Target pay for this role is $65-75 per hour and varies based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Data Business Systems Analyst for a W-2 contract with competitive benefits with our client in Hillsboro, Oregon.
- This role will help drive the ingestion and integration of core data domains to be leveraged by Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics teams to gain insights on the Company’s successes and opportunities.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 5-10+ years of related professional experience
- Strong technical skillset (SQL, Data Modeling, Business Requirements, Big Data, Amazon Web Services)
- Proven ability to sift through data, identify critical information, analyze, and present relevant results/develop solution options
- In-depth understanding of the Agile principles and methodologies
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to mentor entry-level and intermediate data analysts and drive work within small teams
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a Fortune 100 company with a passion for pushing the boundaries.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.