TITLE: Android Developer
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $100k-$130k/ year depending on expeirence.
- ProFocus is searching for an Android Developer – who has experience with design and build frameworks/applications, unit testing and working on bug fixing and improving app performance
for a full time direct hire opportunity with our client.
- Android Developer – remote 100% even post COVID
- 5 years of experience in Software Development
- Minimum of 2 years in Android Development
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with developing SDKs
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in an enterprise organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Previous work experience in fast pace startup environment
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a medium sized agency and growing company with an excellent opportunity to work on a new and exciting apps.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.