Security Engineer – III
ProFocus is searching for a Security Engineer – III for a 7+ month contract opportunity in Portland, OR.
- Position entails: This role assists in technical implementation and support of tools and practices protecting, detecting, containing and managing information security for the companies and employees of Our Client. The Security Engineer – III is expected to have a broad range of technical skills (such as systems, networks, cloud services, databases, and scripting) coupled with an understanding of risk and a strong ability to work collaboratively across both business and technical teams in achieving organizational objectives.
- Target pay for the Security Engineer – III is $65-$70 per hour
- Portland, OR
- Minimum 2+ years working in a wide variety of information technology engineering roles including system or network engineering within mid-size to large environments.
- Experience with vulnerability and threat management tools
- Understanding of work in multi-national organizations with ability to adapt to cultural variations as necessary to achieve success.
- Experience assisting with moving on-prem identity management, LOB applications, core business data, and other workloads into cloud environments.
- Experience developing security-related data solutions.
- Ability to extract actionable intelligence and key metrics from an array of security-related technologies.
- Talent in understanding how security interacts with the broad culture of the organization.
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills and attention to detail required.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas
NICE TO HAVES:
- Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.