TITLE: REACT Developer – React/ Redux, Typescript, AWS
PAY: Target pay for this role is **between $90k and $120k** annually but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a : REACT Developer – React/ Redux, Typescript, AWS for a Full time or Contract to hire role at a software company in Portland, OR.
- This is a mid to senior level React Developer role with great pay and is responsible for developing features and functionality for a suite of video communication products at an exciting Portland area company. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Develop feature functionality for primary product portfolio
- Prioritize security and scalability for all development
- Recommend and implement technical solutions to develop new and update existing product features.
- Use and develop APIs to create integrations with 3rd party platforms.
- Be an integral part of a close team of developers
- 3-5 years of experience in React development
- Experience in Redux, TypeScript, MySQL, AWS migration highly preferred
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Extraordinary grit; smart, creative and persistent
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making
- A proven track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical-thinking
- A scientific approach to understanding performance, driven by hypothesis-driven thinking
- Comfortable with ambiguity; highly adaptable to new circumstances
- Natural drive to find creative and efficient solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a nimble/ cross-functional organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Previous work experience in Redux, TypeScript, AWS
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a mid-sized, growing company with an excellent reputation as a global leader in their market, with a great team culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.