React Developer – AWS, REST and GraphQL
- ProFocus is hiring a React Developer – AWS, REST and GraphQL for a long term contract with our client in Beaverton Oregon
- Compensation is hourly pay rate on W-2 basis with benefits
- Beaverton, OR
- As a React Developer – AWS, REST and GraphQL you will use your full stack web development expertise with an emphasis on User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) to bring to life innovative desktop and mobile solutions as part of a robust agile team.
- Hourly pay rate is in the range of $60 to $70/hour
- 3+ years of experience in developing robust, highly scalable, web-based enterprise solutions, services, and frameworks
- 2+ years of extensive experience utilizing REACT.js
- 1+ years of Hands-on experience with AWS, including services such as EC2, S3, DynamoDB, Aurora, ElasticSearch, Snowflake, RDS, SQS, SNS and Lambda (Node.js)
- 2+ years of experience developing and utilizing RESTful APIs
- 1+ years of experience using GraphQL
- 1+ years of experience using TypeScript
NICE TO HAVE
- IaC – Terraform/CloudFormation
- Testing tools understanding/implementation (Selenium, nightwatch.js, etc)
- .NET development exposure
Please email us your resume at Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000. If you like, you can also use the “Apply to this job” button below. We look forward to hearing from you.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you engagements in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
Our Consultants are important team members of ProFocus. We offer medical benefits, 401k, education reimbursement, etc.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d like to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships. ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer.