TITLE: Quality Engineering Manager
LOCATION: Tualatin, OR
PAY: Target pay for this role is $120,000 – 150,000 but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Quality Engineering Manager for a Permanent role at a Client in Tualatin, OR
- This is a Senior level role, with Quality management experience offering great pay and will be responsible for leading process and team member development. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Lead process and team member development
- Ensure strong capacity and capability for product inspection
- Lean champion for 5S audits, Kaizen events, workflows, standard work, etc.
- Strong participation in corrective and preventative action process
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Engineering Team Lead
- Experience with QMS certified operations including internal and external audit
- Strong decision-making skills
- Self-Starter / Self-Motivated
- Must have Aerospace or Semiconductors manufacturing experience.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Experience working in a cross functional organization
- Manual knowledge dealing with FDC data
- Go getter mindset with high energy
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a Mid-Sized company with an excellent work/life balance
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.