TITLE: QA engineer
LOCATION: Beaverton, OR
PAY: Target pay for this role is 85,000 – 100,000 but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a QA Engineering for a Full time Direct Hire role in Beaverton, OR
- This is a Mid level QA engineer role with great pay and is responsible for building and executing test plans to validate software development design, quality, and standards. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- The Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer is responsible for building and executing test plans to validate software development design, quality, needs fulfillment and standards. Main responsibilities include coordinating and conducting testing of cloud-based desktop, web, and mobile solutions with Microsoft’s Windows Azure Cloud Computing Technology. The position requires knowledge of the Microsoft.NET technology stack, self-motivation with team focus and being a creative, solutions-based programmer with strong communication, collaboration and testing skills
- 4+ years of experience of QA/SDET Role
- Familiarity with the Microsoft .NET platform and the C# language and some familiarity with automated testing software (NUnit, Visual Studio Test Tools, or other)
- Data validation experience (Microsoft SQL Server databases)
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a enterprise organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Previous work experience in the finance and accounting industry
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a Mid-Sized and growing company with an excellent Company culture and benefits
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.