TITLE: Workday ERP – Quality Assurance Lead
LOCATION: Salem, OR
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $50 and $75 per hour but may vary based on experience.
ProFocus has an immediate need for a Quality Assurance Lead for a six to nine month engagement on the project to replace our clients current finance and procurement system with Workday. The project is currently in development/unit testing.
- 10+ Years of experience in QA Lead or Analyst Lead roles
- 1 Successful project implementing or integrating Workday ERP
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or MIS or demonstrate equivalent experience
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large company in Salem, OR with great employee retention and enjoyable work environment.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.