TITLE: QA Automation Engineer
LOCATION: Portland, Oregon
- ProFocus is looking for four (4) QA Test Automation Engineers with experience in system to system API testing.
- This is a W-2 contract engagement with competitive pay and benefits in Portland, Oregon.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 3+ years of QA Test Engineer experience including API testing
- Professional experience in or exposure to SpecFlow, BDD, Gherkin and/or Cucumber
- Experience running tests in Visual Studio
- Experience with PowerShell
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.