TITLE: Project Manager – Enterprise Applications
LOCATION: Vancouver, WA
PAY: Target pay for this role is $80,000 – 95,000 but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Project manager for a Direct Hire and Full-Time position in Vancouver, WA
- This is a Mid-level project management role with great pay and is responsible for selecting various Enterprise Applications. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Develop and maintains project plans, charters, communication plans and other project deliverables to ensure conformance with the methodology.
- Plan medium to large-sized projects, potentially with multiple sub projects. This includes working and partnering with project stakeholders to define scope and deliverables.
- Work with project managers or project teams to estimate level of effort for project activities and prepare detailed project schedules.
- 2+ years of experience in Project management
- Minimum of 6 months+ working on IT project in a Agile Environment
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or similar
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Experience working in an enterprise sized organization
- Agile/Scrum or Project Management Certification
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a Mid Sized and growing company with an excellent reputation
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law