TITLE: Project Manager
LOCATION: Portland, Oregon
PAY: Target pay for this role is **between $25 and $35** per hour based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Project Manager for a 6-month W-2 contract with possible extension and competitive benefits in Portland, Oregon.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Three (3+) years of project coordination/management experience
- Strong analytical, written, listening, oral and presentation communication skills
- Familiarity with automated project management software tools
- Demonstrated success at meeting budget, timelines, and requirement targets and managing variances.
- Ability to project milestones/deliverable delays and critical resource allocation issues from the work breakdown schedule.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is dedicated to transforming health care by making the health care system more economically sustainable and efficient for people and their families. They are ranked by Portland Business Journal as Most Admired Companies 2019 – #2 in Health Care, #5 Overall.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.