ProFocus is seeking a Project Coordinator to be the main Project and Administrative professional on a large team supporting corporate applications and their systems and infrastructure. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, well organized and have previous experience supporting project managers to keep projects on schedule and operating effectively. You must be flexible and have demonstrated ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple duties simultaneously. Position requires a highly-reliable person with strong follow-through skills and professional demeanor. Hours are flexible in the mornings but worker needs to be available until 4:00PM each day. Skills include:
- Tracking project deliverable using Smartsheets, JIRA, Excel or MS Project
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings for a distributed team, taking meeting notes and action items/plans, updating project reports.
- Create task lists, run daily SCRUM meetings and update the Kanban board in JIRA, and sprint boards as well.
- Document project scope and meeting notes, manage timekeeping and reporting systems, create reports.
- Assist in creation of project plans and monitor budget, scope etc.
- NW Portland
- Previous experience as a Project Coordinator or Jr Project Manager is required. Experience using Smartsheet or MS Project is also required.
- Target pay for this Project Coordinator role is between $25 and $30 per hour.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience working in a Project Management Office or experience working alongside Project Managers to deliver technical projects.
- Ability to document and track project deliverables using Smartsheet or MS Project.
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate effectively in a distributed environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working in an enterprise organization.
- Ability to provide a portfolio with work samples.
- Previous work experience in a large, enterprise-sized, IT/Applicaitons team preferred.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.