TITLE: Programmer Analyst
LOCATION: NW Portland
PAY: Target pay for this role is $70,000 – 80,000 but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Programmer Analyst – SQL and C# for a Permanent role with an exciting company in Northwest Portland
- This is a Mid-level role with great pay and is responsible for acting as a technology liaison between business operations, third-party services, and software providers. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Must be technically skilled and proficient with web based and client-side application development as well as technologies like Jscape (SFTP) and file delivery, Microsoft SQL Server and Scripting, programming in C#, Windows Batch files, Web development including CSS, HTML, ActivePerl, cPanel, WordPress, and Visual Basic.
- 5+ years of experience working with C# and SQL
- Detail Oriented (Business analyst skills, conversing with non-technical people)
- Knowledge of data, SQL, Scripting, Data Structures
- Nice to Have:
- Lots of demands for various work stream and being able to self-manager
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, or Similar
- Ability to interface with clients, and non-technical people
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Etc. or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.