TITLE: Technical Program Lead – ARMS
LOCATION: NE Portland, Oregon
PAY: Competitive based on experience and combined with great benefits for a W-2 contract.
- ProFocus is searching for an ARMS (automated resilience management system) Technical Program Lead for a long term W-2 contract with benefits in NE Portland. This person will work closely with the program & project management team to define and document technical scope and plan resourcing and work effort. They will work with subject matter leads across Distribution Systems, Transmission Systems, SCADA Engineering, Networking and Telecom to develop an overall solution architecture for the program. Two areas of focus will be the integration of one-way communications for fault sensor devices and the integration of two-way communications for controllable Distribution devices, using (EMS) and (OMS). As the program enters the construction phase, the technical lead will be responsible for coordinating multiple work streams using Internal and Vendor personnel.
- 5+ years of related project/program management
- Previous experience in the Utility/Energy industry domain, including Distribution and Transmission systems.
- Previous experience iwth ABB NMDMS/ADMS Outage Management System software (or equivalent industry platforms).
- Previous experience with Enterprise Integration Technologies (Tibco, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ).
- Successful experience collaborating with very tecnical business users (professional electrical engineers) and subject-matter experts as necessary to define and document systems/business processes, business requirements, information flows and functional specifications.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is focused on creating a better environment for all, succeeds on diversity, and is well-respected in its industry.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.