TITLE: Product Manager
LOCATION: Beaverton, OR – remote
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $40 and $50 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Product Manager who is excited to demonstrate their influence by partnering with stakeholders across multiple functions to implement cohesive product strategy, product roadmap and ensure successful business outcomes. This is a 3-6 month contract with competitive benefits that is currently remote.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in Product Management with focus on consumer mobile app or web experiences.
- Advanced modeling skills in Excel preferred.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a Fortune 100 company with a passion for connecting their customers to meaningful technology.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.