TITLE: Product Manager – Ecommerce – Fully Remote
PAY: Target pay for this role is $140,000 – 160,000 + Bonus but will vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for an ecommerce product manager for a direct hire and fully remote role
- This is a mid-level product manager position with great pay and is responsible for guiding this client’s engineering team on how to enable innovation within their ecommerce operations team. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience working as a product manager
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years working within an operations setting
- Experienced in working within an B2B setting
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent product writing skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, etc. or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a Cross Functional organization
- Previous work experience in an Ecommerce company is preferred
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a small and fast growing company with an excellent culture!
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.