TITLE: Product Designer – UI, UX and Visual Design
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $130K and $140K annually but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Product Design– UI, UX, Visual Design for a full time position.
- This is an experienced level Product Designer with great pay and is responsible for creating designs for supply technology applications that consumers use.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Design features, UI, flows, and interactions for our client and its growing portfolio of partner brands (including both both consumer- and admin-facing functionality)
- 5+ years of experience in UI/UX and Visual Design
- Experience creating consumer-friendly digital experiences that are both thoughtful and beautiful
- An approach to design that balances screen work with cross-functional collaboration
- Practical experience with design systems
- High-level proficiency with Figma
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Experience working in retail focused design
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a growing company with an excellent mission and culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.