TITLE: Principal Computer Vision Engineer – Machine Learning and Image Processing
LOCATION: Vancouver, WA
PAY: Target pay for this role is 160,000 – 180,000 but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Principal Computer Vision Engineer – Machine Learning and Image Processing for a direct hire role in Vancouver, WA
- This is a Senior level Computer Vision engineer role with great pay and is responsible for variety of tasks. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 5 + years of experience working with Image Processing and/or Computer Vision technologies
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience working with C/C++, Python, and/or R
- Experience with deep learning technologies like Tensorflow or PyTorch
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Masters or PhD degree in computer vision/machine learning preferred or demonstrated equivalent experience
- Has experience leading and scaling a team as well as helping with code reviews
- Experience working in an enterprise sized organization
- Experienced with working on an Android platform is preferred
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.