TITLE: Sr. Network Engineer – Product R&D
LOCATION: Beaverton, Oregon
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $90,000 and $120,000 annually but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for Sr. Network Engineer with strong experience in product development for a full time position in Beaverton, Oregon.
- This is an experienced senior level position requiring more than 5 years experience. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Integration, test and troubleshooting of hardware, software and networking for products
- Develop and implement procedures for configuration and testing of systems
- Produce and support integrated systems for Marketing, Sales, and End Customers
- Ability to write and create documents and procedures for internal and external users
- Responsible for quality levels maintained in products
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a cross functional organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Previous work experience in device and R&D companies is preferred.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a medium-sized company with excellent benefits and culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.