- Network Engineer – Cisco, ShoreTel, CCNA
- ProFocus is searching for a Network Engineer – with Cisco, ShoreTel, CCNA certifications for a short-term contract with our client Downtown Portland.
- This is a Mid-level role with great pay and is responsible for managing and maintaining corporate networks and the services that utilize them. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Downtown Portland, OR
- Target pay for this role is between $35 and $40 per hour.
- Demonstrated experience with Cisco routers, and switches.
- Familiarity with IOS ant NX-0S operating systems.
- 3-5 years network administration experience, including familiarity with BGP, EIGRP, and VLSM.
- Understanding of PRI-ISDN voice circuits, and MPLS WAN (over Ethernet) circuit provisioning.
- Cisco Wireless LAN (WiFi) administration.
- Familiarity with current Security standards and practices.
- Experience implementing and supporting domestic, and international infrastructure.
- Well-developed documentation and communication skills.
Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree
- CCNA certification desirable
- Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000.
- If there is an “apply to this job” button included in this ad, you can also apply that way. We look forward to hearing from you.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.