TITLE: Network Engineer – Cisco and F5
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Network Engineer – Cisco and F5 role is $40-$55 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Network Engineer – Cisco and F5 for a 6 month contract to hire position in downtown Portland. This is a mid to senior level Network Engineer – Cisco and F5 position that is will participate in a team environment for the installation, upgrade, and maintenance of the network and security systems, under the direction or coaching of senior team members. This position requires the use of good technical, interpersonal and administrative skills in performing day to day work.
- 5+ years of Network Engineering experience
- Strong Cisco Routing and Switching experience
- Experience with F5 Load Balancing
NICE TO HAVE:
- Exposure to circuits, video, MPLS, Meraki wireless, network automation (a huge plus)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is an enterprise company with a drive to work with the latest and greatest technologies
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.